The website www.frenchsys.com (hereinafter the “Site”) is published by FrenchSys, a simplified joint-stock company with a single shareholder (SAS), with a capital of €500,000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 844 696 666, whose registered office is located at 27 avenue de l’Opéra, 75001 Paris (FRANCE), hereinafter referred to as “FRENCHSYS”.
Contact us at email@example.com
The director of the publication of the Site is Cédric Sarazin in his capacity as Director.
The site is hosted by: NBS System – 8 rue Bernard Buffet – 75017 Paris – Tel: (+33) 1 58 56 60 80 – Registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 423 410 901
Creation and design: Reverse Prism
Development: Quentin Thiaucourt
Photo credits: SHUTTERSTOCK and ADOBE STOCK
1-Acceptance by the User:
FrenchSys reserves the right to change and/or replace the information on the Site at any time and without notice of any kind. The User therefore undertakes to consult the terms regularly.
The User acknowledges that when a User accesses the Site and uses the services provided by the Site, FrenchSys processes his/her personal data. Information on the manner in which FrenchSys processes personal data is described in the “FrenchSys Personal Data Protection Policy” section.
Unless otherwise stated, the use of the Site does not entail any transfer of intellectual property rights, in particular copyright. The Website, its general structure and each of its components remain the property of FrenchSys.
As such, any use (and in particular the reproduction, representation, modification, translation, whether partial or total, in return for payment or free of charge) of the Website, its general structure and each of the elements that make it up is strictly forbidden without prior written authorization from FrenchSys to the User.
Requests can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the reproduction of all or part of this Site by the User via paper or digital media only is authorized subject to compliance with the following cumulative conditions:
- Usage must be exclusively private, personal, non-transferable and free of charge. Any use for commercial or advertising purposes or for payment is forbidden. The provision of Site data on a server is also prohibited.
- The Site address must be added as a source and the indication “All rights reserved” must be indicated in a clear and legible manner.
- The integrity of the reproduced documents must be maintained (no modifications or alterations of any kind are authorized).
The Site contains links to websites managed by third parties (hereinafter the “Third Party Sites”). These hypertext links are provided for the User’s information. FrenchSys has no control over these sites and cannot be held liable for access by the User to the said sites. The sites remain the sole responsibility of their publishers and the User is fully aware of the risks involved in accessing any Third Party Site.
In particular, FrenchSys endeavors to keep up to date the hypertext links to third party Sites, but cannot be held responsible if the content of these third party Sites is removed or changed.
4-Liability for the content:
The User is solely responsible for the use of the Site and/or the information contained therein and FrenchSys shall in no event be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use of the Site and/or this information by the User. In particular, FrenchSys stipulates the following:
- The information contained in the Website is for general information purposes only and is provided to the User for information purposes only without any guarantee, explicit or implicit, of validity, completeness or timeliness. Moreover, the content of the Site may be changed at any time, without prior notice or consequence of any kind.
- FrenchSys undertakes to do its utmost to ensure that the Website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, FrenchSys does not guarantee the accessibility and/or continuous availability of the Website, as access to it may be temporarily interrupted, in particular for technical maintenance purposes.
- FrenchSys shall not be liable for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information published on the Website, the structure of the Website or its operation.
The Site and the present GTU are governed by French law. Any dispute regarding them will fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris.
Date of the last modification: